What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file deposited on your terminal (e.g. computer, tablet, ordiphone or "Smartphone", connected television, video game console connected to the Internet) when you visit a site or view an advertisement.
- It contains several pieces of data: the name of the server that deposited it, an identifier in the form of a unique number, possibly an expiration date. Cookies have different functions. Their purpose is to record the language settings of a site, to collect information about your navigation on the sites and to send you personalised services.
- Only the sender of a cookie is likely to read, record or modify the information contained in it
WHICH COOKIES ARE ISSUED?
Various types of cookies are used on our site. They have different purposes as described below, subject to your choice (Refer to Accepting / Rejecting Cookies).
Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site
These are the cookies that are essential for navigation on our site.
They allow you to:
- use the main features of the site and secure your connection (for example, access to your account);
- to access restricted and personal areas of our site, such as your account, using identifiers or data you may have previously entrusted to us;
- to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log in again to a content or service after a certain period of time.
Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our site normally. We do not recommend that you delete them.
Functional / feature cookies
These cookies are not essential for browsing our site but allow us to optimise its operation and give you access to specific features. They allow us:
- to personalise your experience on our site (for example, to remind you of the last pages you visited);
- to remember information related to a form you filled out on our site (registration or access to your account) or to offers, services or information you chose on our site (subscribed service, contents of a selection basket, etc.);
- to adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you visit our site.
Third party cookies
Cookies may be placed on our site by third party companies (e.g. advertising agencies or partners). They have different purposes as described below, subject to your choice (Refer to the Accepting / Rejecting Cookies chapter).
Analytical / audience measurement cookies
These are cookies that allow us to know how our site is used and how it performs, to establish statistics, volumes of visits and use of the various elements that make up our sites (sections and content visited, path), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services (for example, the pages most often consulted, searches by Internet users in our search engine...).
To carry out these various studies, we use Google Analytics tags.
Third party companies are required to deposit cookies in order to identify your interests through the content consulted on our site or on the emails we send you and to personalise the advertising offer sent to you on our site or outside our site. These cookies may be deposited when you browse our site, when you open emails we send to you or when you click in the advertising spaces on our site.
These cookies allow you:
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces according to the personal data you have provided to us;
- to benefit from our personalised advice and offers tailored to your browsing origin (for example if you come from our partner sites);
- to adapt our advertising content spaces to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.);
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal by our advertising spaces, according to the navigation of your terminal on our site;
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior consent.
In particular, we use Adform tags, which may be used to display personalised content on third-party sites in banners. In the context of advertising partnerships, we may be required to transmit data about your content viewed on our site to partners acting on our behalf.
We also use Weborama tags. Weborama tags may be used to deliver personalised content on our sites and applications and on third-party sites in banners, paid search ads or emails. They may also be used to match browsing data with personal data when the internet user is identified, in order to offer personalised communications.
We ensure that partner companies process the information collected on our sites in accordance with our instructions, in compliance with the amended "Informatique et Libertés" law of 6 January 1978 and undertake to implement appropriate measures to secure and protect the confidentiality of data.
Share cookies (social links)
Our site uses social plug-ins that allow us to add functionality to our web pages to facilitate the sharing of its content on various social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Scoop It...).
When you use these sharing buttons, a third-party cookie is set. If you are connected to the social network while browsing our site, the share buttons allow the content you view to be linked to your user account.